Earth Day in Murfreesboro

on Friday, April 8, 2011
Yay for me, boys and girls!

I was able to get a booth at next week's Earth Day festival! I will have a booth to display my awesome cloth diapers. I plan to bring a variety of diapers. I'll also have some materials to hand out. I am so happy to have my girl murmurkibbies help me out with these materials. I also contacted Diaper Junction for some materials. I'll let you guys know what I get from them.

I'm am open to feedback with suggestions. I was thinking of bringing a bear or a baby doll for people to practice putting the diapers on. Should I bring cloth wipes and solution?

This is so flipping exciting!

1 comments:

murmurkibbies said...

Sure, I think cloth wipes & cloth diapers go hand in hand! We could provide links to homemade wipe solution recipes on the handouts, as well as mention different kinds of solutions you can buy (spray on, concentrate, dissoluble cubes etc)

Post a Comment